1. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from a potential loop condition?dtp-flapudldsecurity-violationlink-flap
2. A question about how to recover err-disable. (Choose two)UDLD recoveryUDLD resetErr-disable auto recoveryShut and restart
3. Refer to the exhibiterrdisable recovery cause udldudld port aggressive modecurrent operational status : disabled portmessage interval 7time out interval 5fa0/13 is down, line protocol is down (err-disabled)mtu 1500 bw 1000, dly 1000loopback not setkeepalive set 10 secWhich two statements of the above result is true? (Choose two)UDLD aggressive mode put the interface into an error disabled stateUDLD mode changed from normal to aggressive when the error was detectedUDLD negotiation failed when neighbor switch went offline UDLD reset command recovers the disabled ports after the error is correctedAs a result of STP, interface was err-disabled
4. A question about a fiber connected EtherChannel after the switches were powered on the ports went errdisable.?Due to EtherChannel misconfig.Due to UDLD errdisable it.?
5. Which two port err-disabled recovery options are used to detect the reason? (Choose two)error-disable notifications/traps are disabled by default.error-disable notifications/traps is never possible.show errdisable detectshow errdisable recoveryerror-disable notifications/traps are active by default.
6. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from an incorrect SFT state?gbic-invalidport-mode-failuresfp-config-mismatchlink-monitor-failure
7. Which command is used to verify errdisable on any interface?show err-disable detectshow interfaces err-disable statusshow interface status err-disabled?
8. Which two statements about errdisable recovery are true? (Choose two)Errdisable detection is enabled by default on ports with port security enabled Errdisabled detection is disabled by default on ports with port security enabledErrdisabled autorecovery is enabled by defaultYou can use the show errdisable recovery command to view the reason a port was error-disabledYou can use the show errdisable detect command to view the reason a port was error-disabled
9. Which two statements about error-disabled ports are true? (Choose two)When a port is error-disabled, it may continue to pass management trafficWhen a port is error-disabled, the port LED changes to solid orangeWhen a port is error-disabled, all traffic on the port stops.They can be recovered only by resetting the interfaceBy default, error-disabled ports automatically recover once the issue is resolved
10. Which two circumstances can cause a port to errdisable? (Choose two)It learned a new MAC addressIt detected a peer with a matching duplexIt detected a collisionThe switch incurred a port security violationIt is connected to a host with an NIC that is unable to recognize