1. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from a potential loop condition?udlddtp-flapsecurity-violationlink-flap
2. A question about how to recover err-disable. (Choose two)Err-disable auto recoveryUDLD recoveryUDLD resetShut and restart
3. Refer to the exhibiterrdisable recovery cause udldudld port aggressive modecurrent operational status : disabled portmessage interval 7time out interval 5fa0/13 is down, line protocol is down (err-disabled)mtu 1500 bw 1000, dly 1000loopback not setkeepalive set 10 secWhich two statements of the above result is true? (Choose two)UDLD negotiation failed when neighbor switch went offlineUDLD mode changed from normal to aggressive when the error was detected UDLD reset command recovers the disabled ports after the error is correctedAs a result of STP, interface was err-disabledUDLD aggressive mode put the interface into an error disabled state
4. A question about a fiber connected EtherChannel after the switches were powered on the ports went errdisable.?Due to EtherChannel misconfig.?Due to UDLD errdisable it.
5. Which two port err-disabled recovery options are used to detect the reason? (Choose two)error-disable notifications/traps are disabled by default.error-disable notifications/traps is never possible.show errdisable recoveryerror-disable notifications/traps are active by default.show errdisable detect
6. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from an incorrect SFT state?port-mode-failuregbic-invalidsfp-config-mismatchlink-monitor-failure
7. Which command is used to verify errdisable on any interface?show interface status err-disabledshow err-disable detectshow interfaces err-disable status?
8. Which two statements about errdisable recovery are true? (Choose two)You can use the show errdisable detect command to view the reason a port was error-disabled Errdisabled detection is disabled by default on ports with port security enabledYou can use the show errdisable recovery command to view the reason a port was error-disabledErrdisabled autorecovery is enabled by defaultErrdisable detection is enabled by default on ports with port security enabled
9. Which two statements about error-disabled ports are true? (Choose two)When a port is error-disabled, all traffic on the port stops.When a port is error-disabled, it may continue to pass management trafficWhen a port is error-disabled, the port LED changes to solid orangeBy default, error-disabled ports automatically recover once the issue is resolvedThey can be recovered only by resetting the interface
10. Which two circumstances can cause a port to errdisable? (Choose two)It detected a peer with a matching duplexThe switch incurred a port security violationIt detected a collisionIt learned a new MAC addressIt is connected to a host with an NIC that is unable to recognize