1. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from a potential loop condition?security-violationlink-flapudlddtp-flap
2. A question about how to recover err-disable. (Choose two)Shut and restartUDLD recoveryErr-disable auto recoveryUDLD reset
3. Refer to the exhibiterrdisable recovery cause udldudld port aggressive modecurrent operational status : disabled portmessage interval 7time out interval 5fa0/13 is down, line protocol is down (err-disabled)mtu 1500 bw 1000, dly 1000loopback not setkeepalive set 10 secWhich two statements of the above result is true? (Choose two) UDLD reset command recovers the disabled ports after the error is correctedAs a result of STP, interface was err-disabledUDLD negotiation failed when neighbor switch went offlineUDLD aggressive mode put the interface into an error disabled stateUDLD mode changed from normal to aggressive when the error was detected
4. A question about a fiber connected EtherChannel after the switches were powered on the ports went errdisable.Due to EtherChannel misconfig.??Due to UDLD errdisable it.
5. Which two port err-disabled recovery options are used to detect the reason? (Choose two)error-disable notifications/traps is never possible.show errdisable detecterror-disable notifications/traps are disabled by default.show errdisable recoveryerror-disable notifications/traps are active by default.
6. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from an incorrect SFT state?sfp-config-mismatchlink-monitor-failuregbic-invalidport-mode-failure
7. Which command is used to verify errdisable on any interface?show err-disable detectshow interface status err-disabled?show interfaces err-disable status
8. Which two statements about errdisable recovery are true? (Choose two)Errdisabled autorecovery is enabled by defaultYou can use the show errdisable detect command to view the reason a port was error-disabled Errdisabled detection is disabled by default on ports with port security enabledYou can use the show errdisable recovery command to view the reason a port was error-disabledErrdisable detection is enabled by default on ports with port security enabled
9. Which two statements about error-disabled ports are true? (Choose two)When a port is error-disabled, it may continue to pass management trafficBy default, error-disabled ports automatically recover once the issue is resolvedWhen a port is error-disabled, the port LED changes to solid orangeWhen a port is error-disabled, all traffic on the port stops.They can be recovered only by resetting the interface
10. Which two circumstances can cause a port to errdisable? (Choose two)It detected a peer with a matching duplexIt is connected to a host with an NIC that is unable to recognizeIt detected a collisionIt learned a new MAC addressThe switch incurred a port security violation