1. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from a potential loop condition?link-flapsecurity-violationdtp-flapudld
2. A question about how to recover err-disable. (Choose two)Err-disable auto recoveryShut and restartUDLD recoveryUDLD reset
3. Refer to the exhibiterrdisable recovery cause udldudld port aggressive modecurrent operational status : disabled portmessage interval 7time out interval 5fa0/13 is down, line protocol is down (err-disabled)mtu 1500 bw 1000, dly 1000loopback not setkeepalive set 10 secWhich two statements of the above result is true? (Choose two)As a result of STP, interface was err-disabledUDLD aggressive mode put the interface into an error disabled stateUDLD negotiation failed when neighbor switch went offlineUDLD mode changed from normal to aggressive when the error was detected UDLD reset command recovers the disabled ports after the error is corrected
4. A question about a fiber connected EtherChannel after the switches were powered on the ports went errdisable.Due to UDLD errdisable it.?Due to EtherChannel misconfig.?
5. Which two port err-disabled recovery options are used to detect the reason? (Choose two)error-disable notifications/traps are active by default.show errdisable recoveryerror-disable notifications/traps are disabled by default.show errdisable detecterror-disable notifications/traps is never possible.
6. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from an incorrect SFT state?sfp-config-mismatchport-mode-failurelink-monitor-failuregbic-invalid
7. Which command is used to verify errdisable on any interface?show interface status err-disabled?show interfaces err-disable statusshow err-disable detect
8. Which two statements about errdisable recovery are true? (Choose two)You can use the show errdisable recovery command to view the reason a port was error-disabledYou can use the show errdisable detect command to view the reason a port was error-disabledErrdisabled autorecovery is enabled by default Errdisabled detection is disabled by default on ports with port security enabledErrdisable detection is enabled by default on ports with port security enabled
9. Which two statements about error-disabled ports are true? (Choose two)By default, error-disabled ports automatically recover once the issue is resolvedThey can be recovered only by resetting the interfaceWhen a port is error-disabled, it may continue to pass management trafficWhen a port is error-disabled, all traffic on the port stops.When a port is error-disabled, the port LED changes to solid orange
10. Which two circumstances can cause a port to errdisable? (Choose two)It is connected to a host with an NIC that is unable to recognizeIt learned a new MAC addressThe switch incurred a port security violationIt detected a collisionIt detected a peer with a matching duplex