1. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from a potential loop condition?link-flapsecurity-violationdtp-flapudld
2. A question about how to recover err-disable. (Choose two)UDLD resetUDLD recoveryShut and restartErr-disable auto recovery
3. Refer to the exhibiterrdisable recovery cause udldudld port aggressive modecurrent operational status : disabled portmessage interval 7time out interval 5fa0/13 is down, line protocol is down (err-disabled)mtu 1500 bw 1000, dly 1000loopback not setkeepalive set 10 secWhich two statements of the above result is true? (Choose two)UDLD mode changed from normal to aggressive when the error was detectedUDLD aggressive mode put the interface into an error disabled state UDLD reset command recovers the disabled ports after the error is correctedAs a result of STP, interface was err-disabledUDLD negotiation failed when neighbor switch went offline
4. A question about a fiber connected EtherChannel after the switches were powered on the ports went errdisable.??Due to EtherChannel misconfig.Due to UDLD errdisable it.
5. Which two port err-disabled recovery options are used to detect the reason? (Choose two)error-disable notifications/traps are disabled by default.error-disable notifications/traps are active by default.show errdisable recoveryshow errdisable detecterror-disable notifications/traps is never possible.
6. Which errdisable recovery command option enables a device to recover from an incorrect SFT state?gbic-invalidlink-monitor-failuresfp-config-mismatchport-mode-failure
7. Which command is used to verify errdisable on any interface?show err-disable detectshow interfaces err-disable status?show interface status err-disabled
8. Which two statements about errdisable recovery are true? (Choose two)You can use the show errdisable recovery command to view the reason a port was error-disabledYou can use the show errdisable detect command to view the reason a port was error-disabledErrdisable detection is enabled by default on ports with port security enabled Errdisabled detection is disabled by default on ports with port security enabledErrdisabled autorecovery is enabled by default
9. Which two statements about error-disabled ports are true? (Choose two)They can be recovered only by resetting the interfaceWhen a port is error-disabled, the port LED changes to solid orangeWhen a port is error-disabled, it may continue to pass management trafficWhen a port is error-disabled, all traffic on the port stops.By default, error-disabled ports automatically recover once the issue is resolved
10. Which two circumstances can cause a port to errdisable? (Choose two)It detected a collisionIt detected a peer with a matching duplexThe switch incurred a port security violationIt is connected to a host with an NIC that is unable to recognizeIt learned a new MAC address