1. Which statement about the use of SDM templates in a Cisco switch is true?SDM templates are configured by accessing the switch using the web interface.SDM templates are used to create Layer 3 interfaces (switch virtual interfaces) to permit hosts in one VLAN to communicate with hosts in another VLAN.SDM templates are used to configure ACLs that protect networks and specific hosts from unnecessary or unwanted traffic.SDM templates are used to configure system resources in the switch to optimize support for specific features, depending on how the switch is used in the network.SDM templates are used to configure a set of ACLs that allows the users to manage the flow of traffic handled by the route processor.
2. Which SDM template disables routing and supports the maximum number of unicast MAC addresses?defaultroutingaccessVLAN
3. Which SDM template is the most appropriate for a Layer 2 switch that provides connectivity to a large number of clients?accessroutingdefaultVLAN
4. A network engineer deployed a switch that operates the LAN base feature set and decides to use the SDM VLAN template. The SDM template is causing the CPU of the switch to spike during peak working hours. What is the root cause of this issue?The VLAN receives additional frames from neighboring switches. The switch needs to be rebooted before the SDM template takes effect.The VLAN template disables routing in hardware.The SDM VLAN template causes the MAC address-table to overflow.
5. Which two statements about SDM templates are true? (Choose two)SDM templates changes do not require switch to be rebootedSDM templates are defined by the switch model and cannot be changedChanging the SDM template will not disturb switch operation.You can verify the SDM template that is in use with the show sdm prefer commandThey are used to allocate system resources
6. In a switch stack where is the the SDM template stored?Master switchAll switches in stackFlash memory
7. What types of SDM templates you can use in switch? (Choose four)VLANs??Access DefaultRouting
8. Which three features can be optimized by using SDM templates? (Choose three)VLANtrunkDHCP snoopingaccessroutingport security
9. When SDM templates are configured, which action must be performed for the configuration to take effect?write memoryreloadbackup configshutdown
10. Which statement about the default Switch Database Management Template is true?Template disables routing and supports the maximum number of unicast MAC addressesTemplate maximizes system resources for access control listsTemplate gives balance to all functionsTemplate maximizes system resources for unicast routing
11. A question about a Layer 2 switch has been moved over to a Layer 2 and Layer 3 environment but high CPU spike during work hours. show sdm prefer routing
(config)# sdm prefer routingshow sdm prefer
(config)# sdm prefer defaultshow sdm prefer
(config)# sdm prefer routingshow sdm prefer vlan
(config)# sdm prefer vlan
12. Which statement about the default Switch Database Management template is true?The default template gives balance to all functions. The default template maximizes system resources for access control lists.The default template maximizes system resources for unicast routing.The default template disables routing and supports the maximum number of unicast MAC addresses.
13. Which SDM command will provide maximum usage for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, including IPv4 policy-based routing on a switch?sdm prefer dual-ipv4-and-ipv6 defaultsdm prefer dual-ipv4-and-ipv6 vlansdm prefer dual-ipv4-and-ipv6 accesssdm prefer dual-ipv4-and-ipv6 routing
14. Which SDM command maximize routing on the switch?sdm prefer routing sdm prefer route-enabledsdm prefer access-routesdm prefer route-on